Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Jean Michel Basquiat

   This piece of art created by Jean Basquiat I find very unique. Within all the art classes I have taken I have come to realize that art has a lot to do with your own personal life story. No matter how you express art whether it be painting, drawing, sculpture, etc each person has their own way of expresses their emotions. This piece really stuck out for me because there is a lot going on and it makes you want to try and connect the pieces; it makes you want to figure out the story Jean is trying to tell his observers. The colors also work very well together, attracting the eye even more than it already has. I really find this piece to be interesting along with several other of his works; it is fun to connect the pieces of the puzzle and make out its meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment